• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN: Piers Morgan out – Guess Who's In !

I read the article twice. She did a couple of opinion pieces for CNN, but I don't see where they say she's getting the host job on a permanent basis.

why did it take 3 pages for someone to understand this? She is not replacing Morgan

They could just name the show "The Anti-Violence Hour" and nobody would GaF who the host is. They'd also have at least the appearance of honesty.

why did it take 3 pages for someone to understand this? She is not replacing Morgan

It's kind of confusing when the headline says:

"CNN: Piers Morgan out – Sarah Brady in"

and the body of the article reads

"So, this week, with Morgan on the way out, CNN teamed with another anti-gun messenger—Sarah Brady"

Her and the Nuge trading blows will be interesting. Hes going to make her look like a mental midget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! It is not known as the "Communist News Network" for nothing. With the way they are going, there will be a fire sale of their station, Just like Al Gore did.

That's so true. I'm honestly surprised that Comcast didn't hire her. Comcast will soon be called comnbctwc (communist news broadcasting channel for total world control)

This is yet another move in the wrong direction for CNN. Couple of things, I hope that no pro gun spokespeople will go on air with her, the more times they have guests like Dana Loesch or Ted Nugent on the more we'll know their ratings are in the toilet and that they're hoping for an "outrage bounce" by getting our side riled up/watching.

This is yet another move in the wrong direction for CNN. Couple of things, I hope that no pro gun spokespeople will go on air with her, the more times they have guests like Dana Loesch or Ted Nugent on the more we'll know their ratings are in the toilet and that they're hoping for an "outrage bounce" by getting our side riled up/watching.
They've made their bed, drawn their lines and prepared to do battle with America at this point...

Until there is a substantial shift in management or Bankruptcy, I don't see them stepping down off their anti-American soap box.

They'll keep rotating clowns at the front to try new "messaging" and find something that "works" (propaganda), but the home office clearly has an agenda that isn't going away.

Where's Leni when they need her?

Face it, no matter what, CNN will always have someone as the face of their anti gun agenda to spew their emotionally fueled uneducated anti gun propaganda to their brainless masses. Let's just hope she can do as good a job as Piers at making them look like complete fools.

I accidently changed the channel to BET as it is one up from Sprout and this guy Mastermind is still spewing the Travon crap. He would have been a good replacement.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Back
Top Bottom