CNN Host thinks gun shop owners should test mental health of gun buyers!

A ffl is totally unqualified to administer let alone interpret any kind of psychological test, but on the same token, there isn't a good "You're f***ing crazy" test.

Like, what do they think this is going to be?

"Are you buying this gun to murder a bunch of people?" Y/N

Or

"Please look at this ink block and describe the first thought that comes to your mind?"

One is ridiculously stupid, the other needs years of schooling.

How many of you think this is a good idea? 😝
so, to think of that from the .gov point of view - it would make sense to make it massive and totally stupid.
like, you would have to get a mental evaluation form as a part of docs set for submitting your annual taxes to IRS, same as they did with a health insurance forms. that was also considered idiotic initially, yet, here we are. checks all the boxes - crazy expensive, stupid, massive, useless and totally doable. you can even make up a mental score, same as credit score, and make HRs to demand it for an employment.
they do not even have to reinvent much - just get a 'baseline test' from the blade runner 2049.

Howie was going FR over this on Thursday and Friday;
in particular, claiming it would violate HIIPA.

Look for a surge in gun store security cam videos
of entitled newbs threatening to call
the Mass Commission Against Discrimination
on any FFL who declines to sell them a boom-stick.

You guys are overthinking this. It’s way easy. ‘Who’d you vote for’ is the only question they need to ask. If the answer isn’t ‘Trump,’ they’re f***ing insane!! Most gun store owners would turn an obvious liberal away anyways.

Howie was going FR over this on Thursday and Friday;
in particular, claiming it would violate HIIPA.

Look for a surge in gun store security cam videos
of entitled newbs threatening to call
the Mass Commission Against Discrimination
on any FFL who declines to sell them a boom-stick.

They'd be pissing up a rope. Any FFL can refuse a sale to anyone for cause or for no reason at all.....because it's gunnnnnzzzz.
Try it with the sale of any other product or service and you'd be bankrupted if the right ( leftist )lawyers were involved.😊

I think people should stop watching crescent news network lol
CNNs ratings are down 50% without trump. I honestly don’t know how even lefty’s watch cnn. It was and hour of trump bashing repeated 23 more times throughout the day, sometimes with a different host. The local news coverage of a snowstorm had more variety

Isn't your gun guy in the same frame of mind as you? How would they determine he or she is qualified?
And yes a female is still your gun guy.

A ffl is totally unqualified to administer let alone interpret any kind of psychological test, but on the same token, there isn't a good "You're f***ing crazy" test.

Like, what do they think this is going to be?

"Are you buying this gun to murder a bunch of people?" Y/N

Or

"Please look at this ink block and describe the first thought that comes to your mind?"

One is ridiculously stupid, the other needs years of schooling.
Not true...

Did you vote for Biden? Obama? If yes crazy and unstable.

Not true...

Did you vote for Biden? Obama? If yes crazy and unstable.
The hell you going on about? I think you forgot to take your meds for your Liberal Derangement Syndrome.

Yes, that's a true statement, source? I work in medical research, I've administered some of these tests (not the Rorschach ink blot).

Back
Top Bottom