Clubs in MASS that stock pheasant

Hey all,

Are there any clubs in mass that stock pheasant and have an extended season throughout the year? I would like to find somewhere that I can get the dog out for longer than the anemic mass state season.

I believe I have heard that Harvard stocks birds, but havent heard anything about their season length, limits, etc.

Any other places?

Thanks,
Ben

The clubs that I know of require membership in the club. You can always go to a game farm.

I used to hear good things about Addieville, but that was years ago. Not even sure they are still around. There is also one up in northwestern MA.

I'm sure an internet search will give you some options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A guy I know from my gym is a member of the Nimrod League of Holden Sportsman's Club and he tells me that they stock pheasant. Not sure about the extended season.

The clubs that I know of require membership in the club. You can always go to a game farm.

I used to hear good things about Addieville, but that was years ago. Not even sure they are still around. There is also one up in northwestern MA.

I'm sure an internet search will give you some options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To clarify, I'm looking to join the club I think.

Springfield Sportsmans in Monson has their own preserve and raises their own birds. It is a seperate charge to join the preserve and then you have to buy the birds each time you go out.

Wallum Lake Rod and Gun Club in Harrisville, Rhode Island has an enthusiastic pheasant stocking program for its members. It also offers trap, skeet, stocked trout ponds, deer and turkey hunting, a rifle range and many other things for its members.

singletary rod and gun club stocks them out of sutton/oxford area to surrouding areas, biggest birds ive heard of or seen have come from nantucket/vineyard but are not stocked from what im told there native there

The only clubs that have an extended season are those that actually have a licensed preserve. Only preserves are allowed to have hunts from after the end of traditonal bird season into the beginning of april..

I know this is late info but up for future reference. Conway Sportsmans Club in Conway Ma raises birds and stocks surrounding areas. We also have a youth hunt usually the Saturday prior to opening day, sometimes the Saturday after opening day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom