Club Near Milford Ma

I am looking for a club in the Milford area that has an indoor range where I can shoot my 40 jacketed glock and also has outdoor ranges also .. Another requirement is unlimited guests. I have 4 other friends that are members of other clubs and we want to rotate. Hopdale is only indoors and no jacketed rounds. Maspenock is on 22 inside. Nipmuc doesnt have an indoor range nor will it allow guests on their outdoor range. I have yet to visit Hopkinton yet however i know they have an indoor range that allows you to shoot 40 jacketed rounds, has great outdoor ranges but i am not sure of their guest policy. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Keith

Hopkinton, would be your best bet because it is right off 495 and minutes from Milford.

The indoor range has 24/7 card access, so you can go there whenever you want to shoot. We have a group that shoots USPSA and practices every Wednesday night. This is open to the public - so just show up Wednesday around 5:00-5:30. You need eye and ear protection and should have a holster and mag pouch. Currently still practicing indoors. Very soon will be going outdoors for practice.

Outdoor rifle range, skeet and trap range.

I bring guests in.

Harvard Sportmans Club might be a little drive- 5 minutes off 495 (495 north, Route 2 west) it is similar to Hopkinton except much bigger. Indoor range is slightly bigger, out door pistol ranges include numerous shooting pits used for IDPA and USPSA.

Back
Top Bottom