• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Club near Franlkin

kurtb

NES Member
Does anyone know of any clubs near Franklin/Bellingham that has an indoor pistol range, outdoor rifle, and (this is a must) sporting clays....

Thanks

Fin and Fur in Millis. Lots of skeet and trap. Indoor range. But a short outdoor pistol/rifle range.

good luck,

Rich

Hopkinton Sportmans Assoc- a couple of minutes off 495 in Hopkinton. Has everything that you are looking for.

http://www.hsasports.com/

Public welcome for Skeet - Sunday mornings and Tuesday evenings. Also do trap and sporting. You should try it out.

+1 I'm a member there and there are a number of active shooting groups there. USPSA, Trap, Skeet, Highpower, Bullseye, etc'. Great group of guys to shoot with and the management is top notch.

If you'd like a tour of the facility, let me know.

+1 I'm a member there and there are a number of active shooting groups there. USPSA, Trap, Skeet, Highpower, Bullseye, etc'. Great group of guys to shoot with and the management is top notch.

If you'd like a tour of the facility, let me know.

Kind of you to offer - I will take you up on this offer. When is a good time?

Kurt

I just joined Hopkington today - they had a booth at the Marlborough show. I'm excited to start going.

Kind of you to offer - I will take you up on this offer. When is a good time?

Kurt

Hi Kurt,

Just read your post. I can show you around the indoor range during the week, but it will be pretty dark at the outdoor ones as it'd have to be after 5pm. I could show you around next Sunday morning if that works for you?

Let me know.

Welcome to the club Bob!!!

Hi Kurt,

Just read your post. I can show you around the indoor range during the week, but it will be pretty dark at the outdoor ones as it'd have to be after 5pm. I could show you around next Sunday morning if that works for you?

Let me know.

Welcome to the club Bob!!!

Yup - this coming Sunday would be great. What time and where to meet?

thx

Kurt

Yup - this coming Sunday would be great. What time and where to meet?

thx

Kurt

Sometime late morning would work best. Let me PM you later this week to set up a firm time. When you enter the club grounds the clubhouse is right in front. We can meet right there. Sound good?

Sometime late morning would work best. Let me PM you later this week to set up a firm time. When you enter the club grounds the clubhouse is right in front. We can meet right there. Sound good?

Sounds good - thanks again..

Kurt

+1 for the club and Rockrivr1. I met him there in January and Joined. Although I haven't touched the outdoor range, I have been to the indoor 3 times.

Usually by myself (or with a friend) but Saturday night was hopping. 3 Guys were in there shooting, one was leaving as I got there.

So far everything is good. Wish I could meet up on Sunday but I'll be away for the weekend. I keep meaning to head to a skeet night.

steve

What is the cost for the skeet these days? Shells? I went a bunch of years ago before I was a member and can't remember now. I'm itching to try my hand at skeet again.

Skeet is 3.50 per round for members of HSA.

Shells are available at the club (as a convenience) but much cheaper to buy yourself.

here is the blurb off the HSA website:
-Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm-9:00pm we shoot skeet in 2 fully lit skeet fields.
-Sunday mornings at 9:30am-1:00pm we shoot skeet, trap and sporting clays. We try to get 5 people together before we set out on the sporting clays course.

All of this is open to the public.

We require that all shooters shoot no shot larger than 8's for skeet but prefer that all use 9's.

Sporting Clays can use 8's or 9's (no long shots that need bigger shot). We do allow 7.5's on trap, but it is not needed.

Back
Top Bottom