Cleveland Tells Chicago "Watch This, Hold My Beer"

some bars and a liquor store there, but not exactly the hood afaict

Ohio is sneaky ghetto as hell

Columbus is a gross city

Cleveland sucks

Cincy is trashy as hell

The rural parts are cool tho...i spent a 4th out at my buddies in the country getting hammered with his granddad lighting off fireworks

Nothing good happens in the streets at 2:30am.

I don't get that whole vibe. I really didn't understand it when I was young. I mean, I had a few nights of being out with friends to 1 or so. That drive home SUUUUUUCKED.

It's the same reason I think that SNL was popular to begin with. "Ooooh, it's not that funny, but it starts at 11:30. That's when the badasses come out." LOL. I think it's rebellion against our parents who made us go to bed early. (You wanna talk early - be a kid in Ohio or Indiana or something in summer. Gets dark at. . . .9:30pm. Your bedtime is 8:30. That was awful. I remember getting in trouble one evening after dinner and getting sent to bed at 7. SEVEN! It gets dark at 9:30. It's like going to bed in the mid-afternoon.

I can't see myself wasting time watching Seinfeld reruns at 7:30pm in order to wait for a party or something that starts at 10pm.

some bars and a liquor store there, but not exactly the hood afaict

It's a yuppie-ish area sort of like Back Bay or West End, the core is too wealthy to generally be dangerous especially during the day, but dangerous elements can of course appear especially late at night, and it can border dangerous areas (like how Back Bay/South End can get sketchy heading towards certain parts)

Columbus is a gross city

Cleveland sucks

Cincy is trashy as hell

The rural parts are cool tho...i spent a 4th out at my buddies in the country getting hammered with his granddad lighting off fireworks
So pretty much like every state in the US then? Cities are blight, rural is alright

Bibb later released the following statement:
"This is yet another tragic incident of senseless gun violence in our city. We continue to see an uptick in shootings across our city ever since Republican lawmakers passed Senate Bill 215 last year allowing permitless carry. It's important we recognize this and hold these lawmakers accountable for passing dangerous gun laws in our state. As a result, mayors cannot pass one piece of legislation aimed at gun reform. Unfortunately, we likely will continue to see incidents like this occur unless change is made at the Statehouse."
Cleveland City Council President Blaine A. Griffin, Majority Leader Kerry McCormack, and Majority Whip Jasmin Santana also gave joint remarks:
"The city was traumatized last night by acts of violence that led to numerous people being injured, some seriously.

Yeah. Lawful permitless carry is the reason. If this was a law-abiding citizen invoking their right to self-defense, that person would be the one who called 911 and would have waited for the police to arrive, and said "They made me shoot to stop the threat. I'd like to speak to my lawyer." and nothing else. That's obviously not what happened there. Crims gonna crim

Columbus is a gross city

Cleveland sucks

Cincy is trashy as hell

Let's just save the effort and say "All US major cities are trash" 🤷‍♂️

OP - while the event in OH is noteworthy - so is Chicago's use of "shot spotter" listening technology.

For the first five months of the year .. shot spotter has detected nearly 77,000 rounds of ammo discharged within the city limits.
From our friends at "Hey Jackass"

Back
Top Bottom