• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Clays score!

strongbow67

NES Member
I have been trying to get more clays since the sandy hook foolishness finally scored a 8lb jug at shooters today, sorry to report it was the only one, but I'm smiling[grin]

Awesome!
I love that powder. A little goes a long way with a 148 grain wadcutter.
2.5 grains gives me 2800 loads out of a pound.
I think I picked up a 4# a while ago. Can't quite remember though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good score. Another one on my Holy Grail hunt is Bullseye. CFE Pistol seems to be a decent sub...

I saw an 8lb jug of Unique at my LGS and bought it because I had never seen one before and I love Unique. Got home and realized I had 5 1lb cans already and now I'm looking to trade it, I'll never get to that 8lber in any reasonable time..

I saw an 8lb jug of Unique at my LGS and bought it because I had never seen one before and I love Unique. Got home and realized I had 5 1lb cans already and now I'm looking to trade it, I'll never get to that 8lber in any reasonable time..

Shoot more.

Shoot more.

Ehh, I used to shoot 3-400 rounds a trip, 2-3 times a week but I kinda slowed down a bit and shoot more single shots and revolvers nowadays.

on the low side that is 31k a year, but you kinda slowed down and shoot single shot and revolver now... but either way yuu should trade away that 8lb of powder you will never use.

mmm Hodgdon powder
This is a recent delivery at a somewhat local (very busy) retailer

on the low side that is 31k a year, but you kinda slowed down and shoot single shot and revolver now... but either way yuu should trade away that 8lb of powder you will never use.

mmm Hodgdon powder
This is a recent delivery at a somewhat local (very busy) retailer

Looks like a group buy we had .

Back
Top Bottom