• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.45 clays issues

Not WST (that I know of) Clays has varied from the changes of production plants. Probably not so much lot to lot, but most of us buy these in 4 or 8lb jugs, so it can be a year or a few between purchases

Not WST (that I know of) Clays has varied from the changes of production plants. Probably not so much lot to lot, but most of us buy these in 4 or 8lb jugs, so it can be a year or a few between purchases
Ah, I misread your post.

Jeff R used to use Solo1000 and that was known to vary wildly between lots.

8lbs of clays at 3.5 gn is 16,000 rounds or so. I have aprox 3000 Out 10k primers left and about 1/2 way through the jug I cracked open when I started into those primers, thats about 4 years.
I dont shoot alot of 45 in the past years.

I've heard it works pretty good. I'd like to see some numbers when you get a chance.
Here's the first chrono outing. Still loaded longer than the Hogden data at 1.25. I made major with 4.2 gr but it was only 77 degrees so I'll try 4.3. Was definitely accurate enough for my pray and spray. The 4.2 was tighter than the 4.0.

Screenshot_20210604-152250_Samsung Notes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom