• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Clay Target Shooting

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

I am looking for a club where I can bring my own clay target thrower to shoot "trap style" (for lack of a more accurate term) any time the club is open. Most of what I find is that trap, skeet, and clays are only shot on particular days at particular times(especially understandable for sporting clays.) Does anyone know of a place I can drag my own target thrower to?

I am in eastern mass near lowell but anywhere in southern NH or eastern Mass would be great.

Westford Sportsmen's Club used to allow them, but we found that people were getting a little careless with the direction they were throwing. Rather than completely eliminate them, we installed a manual trap that members can use any time. (Okay, there's no outdoor shooting before 1PM on Sundays.) Drop by any Sunday at 1 when both trap and sporting clays are open to the public, or give me a call if you just want to drop in and look around.

Ken

Braintree R&P put in a manual trap machine too. Members are allowed to use it whenever the range is open. For Trap it is daily, except Sunday (opens at Noon, but manual machine can only be used after informal trap group leaves).

Thank you

Thank you guys so much for your super quick responses. I'm itching to get back on the field (regardless of season :) )and the more options the better.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom