• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Classifieds request

DrRansom

Instructor
If we're moving back to the older system of classifieds, which is really fine with me, can we have a separate forum/category for reloading equipment, much like there was a separate category before? Or are the classifieds not quite sorted out yet?

I have seen some stuff posted in the firearms accessories section. I believe it is all being lumped in there.

Last edited:
Personally I would like to see the state listed in the heading but I don't want to whine about it

I was just about to post a similar request, it's harder now to find local posts. 90%+ of what's in there is MA. So much so, people just post the town name in the actual listing.

I would like to add a third request for the state to be listed in some easy to see and search manner. It would make it much easier for those of us in New Hampshire. Or we could just wait for Massachusetts to ban the sale of firearms.

Question - and apologies if this is already asked somewhere - did all of the classifieds in the old classifieds page get moved over to the new place? There was a guy from ME selling once-fired LC brass, and I was curious if he let his ad expire, or just didn't renew it in the new section...any help would be appreciated. Any chance you could PM me his handle so I could ask?

gracias...

Reloading classifieds is not showing up tapatalk for me. Anyone else?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

screenshot-1331737943660.png

Back
Top Bottom