Clambag noise complaints- article in the Union Leader

Rick if your club is .50 friendly I would love to come make some noise for Mr. Kimball

WTF??? "50-Friendly?" Oh, yeah...guess you have to ask nowadays because some clubs still have old bastards that inflict the membership body with their own brand of tastes and preferences, making rules that they want and make little sense. Our club is just plain old gun friendly and we do not impose limitations on calibers.

We have members who shoot Barretta and Lar Grizzlys yes 50 BMG...We must be a bunch of hooligans because we allow slidefire stocks, class III firearms and Tannerite inside pumpkins...or just plain Tannerite.

We don't have any RANGE NAZIS because I don't allow them to go unchecked. I don't allow Officers and directors to make up their own rules as they go along, split hairs to add cute interpretations of our rules and when they do I give them a boatload of grief about it. This club is a membership-driven club. we leaders work for the members...LFGC is not a feifdom to be ruled over by the Lords.

We have rules. Our rules are "utilitarian:..i.e. necessary for safety....club image (i.e. no alcohol cans/containers used as targets). But they are basic, clear and the membership votes on all rules to be adopted.

We appeal widely because people can come, shoot have fun and not get hassled by some a**h*** who likes to yell. Yes, I am a very popular and well liked President, but I can say that because I have truly earned it.

YES...BY ALL MEANS COME VISIT OUR CLEAN, WELL MANAGED RANGES...AND BRING THAT 50![laugh2]\

here is a little ditty I share with you all....
http://www.londonderryfishandgamecl...lfgc/Documents/RIDICULOUS_EXTREMES-Venola.pdf

WTF??? "50-Friendly?" Oh, yeah...guess you have to ask nowadays because some clubs still have old bastards that inflict the membership body with their own brand of tastes and preferences, making rules that they want and make little sense. Our club is just plain old gun friendly and we do not impose limitations on calibers. <snip>
YES...BY ALL MEANS COME VISIT OUR CLEAN, WELL MANAGED RANGES...AND BRING THAT 50![laugh2]\

http://www.londonderryfishandgamecl...lfgc/Documents/RIDICULOUS_EXTREMES-Venola.pdf

OUTSTANDING POST! [smile] [thumbsup]

WTF??? "50-Friendly?" Oh, yeah...

We appeal widely because people can come, shoot have fun and not get hassled by some a**h*** who likes to yell. Yes, I am a very popular and well liked President, but I can say that because I have truly earned it.

Full-auto .50 BMG friendly? [smile]

attachment.php

Hint.... Host an NES shoot, we're really good at making lotsa noise.

This would be good. [wink]

From their online Range Rules,

Fully automatic firearms using common handgun cartridges are permitted on the 25-yard utility range. Other types of fully automatic firearms (Class III) are permitted only on the 50-Yard Utility Range.

Semi-automatic firearms shall not be fired by a mechanical device in a manner that simulates full automatic fire, except those firearms equipped with an approved slide fire-type stock

View attachment 39813

WTF??? "50-Friendly?" Oh, yeah...guess you have to ask nowadays because some clubs still have old bastards that inflict the membership body with their own brand of tastes and preferences, making rules that they want and make little sense.

Some clubs have studied their berm dimensions and downrange situation and concluded that the higher energy projectiles cannot be safely contained even if they hit the berm and ricochet so they have WISELY decided to not allow .50 BMG firearms.

It has nothing to do with old men, prejudice, uninformed opinion, or fuddery.

Events? Manchester GOP Oktoberfest Machine Gun Shoot

Hint.... Host an NES shoot, we're really good at making lotsa noise.

Good Idea....At present, we are hosting the Manchester GOP Oktobergest Machine Gun Shoot...Please hope (and pray) that the oppostion fiercely attacks and persecutes us/them in a very public way...The free advertising is always epic and totally drives the success of such events.

http://www.londonderryfishandgamecl...id=bd775d66dabf098aa2b5fcd323383b20&catids=37

You should have a bunch of full cammo dressed hunters show up at stratigicly planned times to ask for permission to hunt the course. I know of some here in Mass. that allow goose hunters to hunt on thiers.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom