• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chrono near hampden ma

I'm not sure what area to post this, but doing my first prs comp in Sept and looking to see if anyone near me has a chrono I could shoot a couple through or wants to join for a range day and bring it. I'm in hampden ma, a member of springfield sportsman's in monson. Willing to travel some. Or if someone knows of a range local that has one I could drop in and use. Thanks

Better have some good aim - that thing looks real easy to shoot.

Most optical reading chronographs need some distance from the muzzle in order to not pickup the gas flow/muzzle flash.

I'm too far but do offer up use of my chrono on the condition that if you shoot it you replace it.

I'm not sure what area to post this, but doing my first prs comp in Sept and looking to see if anyone near me has a chrono I could shoot a couple through or wants to join for a range day and bring it. I'm in hampden ma, a member of springfield sportsman's in monson. Willing to travel some. Or if someone knows of a range local that has one I could drop in and use. Thanks

It would be a bit of a haul but If you're willing to travel to Harvard SC, I can bring a Labradar that you could use.

It would be a bit of a haul but If you're willing to travel to Harvard SC, I can bring a Labradar that you could use.

Or he could do both! I'm looking at the Labradar vs the new FX True Ballistic unit. Seems as thought the FX is the bee's knees, but I have to get over the price of it.

FX True Ballistic

First I'd heard of this one.

I'm having a difficult time finding the manufacturer's site and specs. Though, some of the resellers are claiming tracking out to 300 yards ... which is a longer distance than the Labradar.

FX is an airgun mfgr based out of Sweden. There are a few reviews on yootoob, it sounds like it's a lot easier to use than the LR. But - yes, several hundred $$ more. They've had a pocket radar unit on the market for years, but IIRC it only clocks up to 1200 fps.

FX True Ballistic Chrono

Back
Top Bottom