• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Christmas is coming!!

Chuck

NES Member
And I hope my new present is here in time! Any of you folks that have ordered an M1 from CMP, any clue what it means when you get the email saying they've "begun processing your order"?! Does that mean the "90-120 days" weeks starts now, or that they are putting it in a box as we speak and shipping it to my (greedy, sweating) waiting hands?

I must feel like my nephew and nieces when they see Santa at the mall!

cheers,
Chuck

I'm curious myself. I placed an order for my Garand about two weeks ago (no mail informing me that they've begun processing my order just yet). [frown]

As with any firearms related mail order item, the real anticipation doesn't set in until you check the tracking number on the UPS website and you see the message "Out For Delivery". [smile]

As with any firearms related mail order item, the real anticipation doesn't set in until you check the tracking number on the UPS website and you see the message "Out For Delivery". [smile]

You won't see that as it ships overnight. I got the expected ship date email, it was shipped earlier than expected, showed up at my door unexpectedly, and a day or two later saw the 'shipped' status. Once it's ready to ship, it goes FAST !

Too long!!

How long has it been for you already?

Mailed it Thursday the 2nd, two days after somewhere here mentioned they were available again!

Got 2 "processing" emails, one for the Garand and one for the ammo.

It's a good Christmas! Because of the election results I'm goin' on a bit a shopping spree! Still need an (affordable) DCM quality AR to fulfill my immediate desires...

-= chuck

Santa's on his way.

I just checked my emails from last years 03A3 purchase. I got an order rec'd message on 11/14 & an order shipped message 11/17.

Sorry no guns this year for christmas I need tractor parts/accessories for my 154 cub. I maybe doing a christmas tree farm soon its in the works right now.

Back
Top Bottom