• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chris Costa jumps the shark

forgive me but what did i just watch? is it a trailer to a movie> I dont know who Chris Costa is and why he jumped the shark...anyone got a little back info. Thanks

Funny thing is... Costa was a Coastie, but his movie has the Marines guarding the coast? [wink]

haha I will Yoda Stef, I just like the interaction on NES [smile] and the sarcastic answers and all that good stuff

never-go-full-retard.jpg

It's entertainment. I think Chris Costa is just having some fun.

Nobody is scared of an actual zombie outbreak. It is more like an excuse to be ready for anything.

Chris Costa makes his money training people to be ready for just about anything and to be able to employ firearms to save their lives.

If anything, this movie will cause people to think about what they can do to prepare themselves and their families for a disaster or civil disturbance.

That of course translates to the need for training and procurement of weapons and the respect for the 2nd Amendment.

I can't open the damn link! fawking tapataaalk!!

I found it... Hmm video game premise? Badly scripted movie attempt?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom