Check Your Cabinet Before Closing...

Nothing good comes from a calico [wink]

You're not kidding. I didn't believe Calico's had attitudes; but I should have realized that as genetically, only female cats can be Calicos.

MEOW-MEOW-MEOW. She's small (7.0 lbs) and VERY insistent.

MS

My brothers wife has a male calico. She had it neutered.

Oops, I'm thinking of a Tortoise colored cat; black male and female white and orange. We got one of them too.

C1.jpg

...and Torties have attitudes too.

MS

Last edited:
That last picture looks like an accident waiting to happen, nice small collection

That's just the German stuff as of two years ago. With this cat she likes to be in on everything; not disruptive but supervisory. This picture was before my six 7.65mm pistols. Two of the rifles have sold, and I have picked up four others.

The cat stuff is sending this thread past gay to whacked out flaming.

So I don't have to lock it in EC fashion... obilgatory no cat picture of some AKs and SKSs to un-gay this thread included:

20110929195659.jpg

Legally, an administrative agency has no authority to promulgate rules or regulations that conflict with, or exceed the authority conferred by, the statutes. (Comm. v. Miller, 78 Mass. App. Ct. 860, 864 (2011))
I think you misread the case.

The law in Miller was that a regulation can't exceed the enabling statute, the statute that allows an agency to make the regulations, nor can it conflict with other statutes. Here, there is no conflict, only excessiveness, and that what is exceeded is not the enabling statute.

Not that I don't disagree with your overall point, but I think that legal reasoning was flawed.

Last edited:
Damn, I need a gun room like that. A walk in gun room has got to be nice. How secure is the door Ray?

Steel door with deadbolts and tamper proof hinges. Alarm inside with a house alarm already to boot and no access from the sides or top/bottom. Its about as secure as it can get.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

And, I remove the bolts too. Hide them in cookie jars.
it sounds like you are safetyminded !! But there was a guy at Woburn sportsmans Club two years ago that
ended up in the Hospital because he put the wrong bolt in the wrong millsurp because he had cleaned both at the same time and both were carcano.s but one a rifle and one a carbine it blew up,knocked him on the ground and
there were pieces of metal in his forhead and face, thanks to saftey glasses wich were peperd he still has his sight
so LEAVE THE BOLTS in the rifles! no need to seperate them and what happens if you drop-dead? who is going to know where they are and what they go to? rifles without bolts make a nice Floor Lamp for a den. S.D.

it sounds like you are safetyminded !! But there was a guy at Woburn sportsmans Club two years ago that
ended up in the Hospital because he put the wrong bolt in the wrong millsurp because he had cleaned both at the same time and both were carcano.s but one a rifle and one a carbine it blew up,knocked him on the ground and
there were pieces of metal in his forhead and face, thanks to saftey glasses wich were peperd he still has his sight
so LEAVE THE BOLTS in the rifles! no need to seperate them and what happens if you drop-dead? who is going to know where they are and what they go to? rifles without bolts make a nice Floor Lamp for a den. S.D.

Good point.

Not only will they have a hard time finding and matching the bolts, it's a dickens trying to get the cookie crumbs out of them.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom