WTB Cheap Laptop

Junior314

NES Life Member
NES Member
Not looking for anything fancy.

Just need something I can use to browse the internet when I am sitting on the couch.

Not looking for anything fancy.

Just need something I can use to browse the internet when I am sitting on the couch.

If all you are doing is surfing the internet, especially from the couch, would you consider a tablet (iPad or Android tablet) instead?

If you are set on a full computer, then a refurbished MacBook Air can be had for under a thousand. Or the corresponding sized Windows Machine probably could be had for a couple hundred less than that.

I've got a Dell Inspiron 2200. Kinda old. It served me well for years. Needs a power cord and probably some tuning but for $200 you can't really go wrong

My buddy deals with old laptops. Cheap like under $100 cheap. If you're cool with Windows 7 I'm sure he's got something that'll work for ya. He has some with Windows 10 too I'm sure.

Drop me a PM if interested.

I'll trade you a 3 year old Celeron running Ubuntu 18.04 for 200 rds of 5.56 ammo.

I have one you can have but its really big. It is a desktop equivalent (that how they marketed them). Huge screen.

Back
Top Bottom