• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Cheap Airgun pistol lot, Sig, Schofield, Daisy, Crosman

jamison55

NES Member
Doing a little spring cleaning, and I have a lot of 4 really good, one crappy but functional, and one non functional Air pistols. Bought them during Covid for backyard/basement training and stress relief with my two sons. They’ve been in a box in my closet since then. I tested all of them this morning for function and fun factor :).

1. Schofield Single Action revolver. CO2. Functions perfectly. Very accurate. Unleash your inner Billy the Kid. Retail $110
  2. Sig Sauer 226. Made in Japan. CO2. Functions perfectly. Same size, weight, controls, manual of arms, and trademarks as the real thing. Threaded barrel. Hard blowback. Retail $99
  3. Daisy Powerline 5501. CO2. Functions perfectly. Made in Japan. This little thing is the sleeper of the group. All metal. Real gun controls, blowback, great sights. Retail $75
  4. Crossman PFM16. CO2. All metal. Functions perfectly. Shaped like a Beretta 85. Double action only, but decently smooth trigger. Non blowback. Retail $45
  5. Daisy Powerline 340. Looks like a beretta 92. Functions perfectly. All plastic. Spring powered. Weak and cheap. Retail $30
  6. Walther PPKS. All metal. Full trademarks. Blowback. CO2 powered. NON FUNCTIONING.

Looking for $120 for the entire lot. Will not separate, it’s not worth my time to set up meetings for 6 individual $25 BB guns. Appreciate you understanding.

Will travel up to 30 minutes from Grafton MA. Must be 18 to purchase, but not LTC/FID required. They are all bbguns.

2ADFFA50-C780-4796-B59A-D7A645F53100.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom