Charity Gun Raffle!!! Help a great Cause and You could Win Big!!

Drawing at 1. I'll post ticket numbers in the morning and contact the winners directly and announce them if they like. Thanks to everyone who gave! Honestly I am beyond humbled. Joe

Good luck Joe! Wish I had seen this sooner. I have some friends that run though Tedys team. Weather should be good tomorrow!

What's your bib number??

I would first like to thank everyone who donated!! You are beyond inspiring and will be a direct source of motivation while i am running tomorrow. I have contacted the winners directly and per the request of the winners, I will not post their names. Rest assured that although I hate to part with such great guns, they are headed to much better homes. I can't begin to Thank each and every one who has helped me with support, donations, encouragement and countless compliments and well wishes. I am truly indebted to all of you!! I can't wait for tomorrow and if you'd like to see my progress throughout the day my bib #is 22011. I'll start at 10:40 in the third wave and hope to finish between 2:15 and 3:00. Again, I could not have done this without you all and as always, I am humbled daily by your generosity. Thank you all so much!! Wish me luck, Joe

Just saw the news. Jesus. Thank you for including your bib #. Nice to see you running after reading about the explosions.

Sent from yet another mobile device.

Back
Top Bottom