• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Charity Gun Raffle!!! Help a great Cause and You could Win Big!!

lemonlime571

Army Veteran
I would first like to thank everyone who donated!! You are beyond inspiring and will be a direct source of motivation while i am running tomorrow. I have contacted the winners directly and per the request of the winners, I will not post their names. Rest assured that although I hate to part with such great guns, they are headed to much better homes. I can't begin to Thank each and every one who has helped me with support, donations, encouragement and countless compliments and well wishes. I am truly indebted to all of you!! I can't wait for tomorrow and if you'd like to see my progress throughout the day my bib #is 22011. I'll start at 10:40 in the third wave and hope to finish between 2:15 and 3:00. Again, I could not have done this without you all and as always, I am humbled daily by your generosity. Thank you all so much!! Wish me luck, Joe

Derek gave me the ok, So here we go!!! (Sticky please?)

Hi Everyone!! My name is Joseph Leonard and I am holding this raffle to raise money and awareness for the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. This year I will be running the Boston Marathon with Tedy’s Team and want to raise as much as I can for a great cause!!

What’s up For Grabs?
The opportunity to win not just one, but two beautiful concealed carry options. There will be two drawings held. One drawing for each of the firearms.

First up is my Kel-Tec P3AT in .380. Has been carried but shows almost no signs of wear. It will include one magazine, the original box and manual.

Second is my Ruger SP101 in .357 Magnum 2 1/4" barrel. This gun has been well cared for and never carried. It has very minimal wear and the only marks are the cylinder from the cylinder turning. It will include a locking zip case and a box of Golden Saber JHP’s.

Rules of the Raffle

Each ticket purchased will be placed into the drawing. Once the first drawing is made the winning ticket will be placed back into the second drawing. This gives any person the opportunity to win not just one, but both firearms.

The ticket price will be $10 per ticket and will be discounted for multiple tickets purchased in the following denominations.

2 tickets $20
5 tickets $40
10 tickets $75

To purchase tickets please make your donations on my Web Page found here www.tedysteam2013.kintera.org/boston/leonard.
After you make a donation please let me know how much you have donated via email at [email protected] and once I confirm the donation I will send you pics of your tickets and your ticket numbers to you via email. Your ticket numbers represent hard tickets placed into the drawing. (these are tickets where half goes into the drawing and the other half is torn off for proof).

Tickets will be sold until midnight on April 13th 2013. The drawing will be held at 12:00pm on April 14th and winners will be notified immediately following the drawing.

Recipients of firearms must be MA LTC A or B holders or be legally able to own and be transferred firearms if the recipient is out of state. If the firearm is to be shipped we will make arrangements via my ffl and yours. If you are in state and hold a MA LTC A or B, we will file an
eFA-10 wherever we decide to meet up (preferably at a shop). All laws and regulations will be followed in accordance with state and federal firearms laws.

Thank you for any donations you make! I am sincerely appreciative for absolutely any help I can get. Joseph Leonard

Last edited:
No brainer. Soon as my daughter gives me 2min I'm in.

--------------------------------------
Sent from yet another mobile device.

Back
Top Bottom