Change.org petition to make MA a constitutional carry state

How can one make it "so that all competent citizens have liberty to enforce their own security without permits or licenses" While at the same time "NOT want[ing] to change any standing Massachusetts law that has been passed through Due Process & Legislation" ??

Last edited:
How can one make is "so that all competent citizens have liberty to enforce their own security without permits or licenses" While at the same time "NOT want[ing] to change any standing Massachusetts law that has been passed through Due Process & Legislation" ??

Was just about to say that...

Sign it or don't sign it, I don't care. It's no skin off my nose.

At least the man who started it is doing something other than laughing or ignoring. If you do nothing, the problem will not only never change, but it will get worse. Personally, I support every pro-2A organization I can. Some do more than others, but they are all doing something!

iu

So I signed a petition for something a while back and ever since I get emails about all kinds of petitions out here asking me to sign. Never got anything about this one or any firearm related ones...

If you sign the petition your name will be automatically entered on the waiting list for the bed in the house in the Plimoth Plantation where you and your buddies will have a chance to participate as exhibits of those "good ol times":

ply.jpg

I signed it a few weeks ago. I am well aware this will do ABSOLUTELY nothing...however...if everyone who shat on this thread (and everyone else who read it and just decided to ignore it) had taken the 2 minutes to sign it would, at the very least, give the asshats on Beacon Hill a view into how many of us actually give two red hot shits about the issue...imagine 300k signatures in favor of this from the People's Republic of Massachusetts? That would send a message.

Yeah, I know--fat chance. It's so much better to bitch online and do absolutely nothing. I lived it in Lowell, trying to get our Rights back. 6k gun owners in the city and the same 8 people show up to fight. Keep bitching on the interwebs while Mistress AG does what she wants. It's okay--we can Molon all the Labias from our desks when they come for our shit.

I signed it a few weeks ago. I am well aware this will do ABSOLUTELY nothing...however...if everyone who shat on this thread (and everyone else who read it and just decided to ignore it) had taken the 2 minutes to sign it would, at the very least, give the asshats on Beacon Hill a view into how many of us actually give two red hot shits about the issue...imagine 300k signatures in favor of this from the People's Republic of Massachusetts? That would send a message.

Yeah, I know--fat chance. It's so much better to bitch online and do absolutely nothing. I lived it in Lowell, trying to get our Rights back. 6k gun owners in the city and the same 8 people show up to fight. Keep bitching on the interwebs while Mistress AG does what she wants. It's okay--we can Molon all the Labias from our desks when they come for our shit.

Just because I laughed my ass off at it does not mean that I didn't sign it. Even if you get half a million signatures, it still won't mean shit to them.

I applaud you for your stance. However, maybe it's because we keep pissing in the wind with bad results. In 2000, MA voters approved a ballot question to decrease the MA income tax to 5% over a period of 3 years, AND THE LEGISLATORS JUST IGNORED US. In 2010, MA voters voted against decreasing the sales tax from 6.25% to 3%. However, they had no problem in raising their salaries to above average levels without any objection by MA voters.

Right now, Faker, the AG, and the legislators could give 2 shits about a petition to make MA a constitutional carry state. The only thing on their agenda now is how can they make the gun laws even more egregious against us.

maybe so, but it will keep them on their toes and perhaps if in the news people on the fence will see it and join the side of freedom rather than continue to support tyranny.

No, it won’t. Internet petitions and polls are for entertainment use only. They are completely meaningless as a gauge of public opinion.

Letters and phone calls to politicians can sway opinions.

Back
Top Bottom