Cetme

Well I finally broke down and ordered a Excellent condition Cetme, now I need the real wood!!!
Rifle, 1000 rounds of German 7.62x51, 4- 20 mags, and a 5 round mag for less than $1000.00.

I still have Israeli, Portuguese, Australian, and S. African 7.62 ammo, so I figured 1000 for $400.00 was ok. Most of my battle packs have $19.95 per 200 on them.

Oh yeh, if I ever get a CETME it will have a wood stock set before long! I like those the best. I should have bought one a while ago when they were cheap. Oh well...

Crappy pic, my batteries died! (+1 for Iron Sights) I have not cleaned her yet.
4- 20rnd mags, 2-5rnd mags and 1000rnds of ammo. JP

IM000304.jpg

My Century came with black furniture and I bought the wood and green sets for it. Also removed the big flashhider and replaced it with the correct Cetme one, and added the bayo lug. Looks great, now if it went bang reliably...

Gary

Semper Fi

So you have an extra set of furniture?? JP
My Century came with black furniture and I bought the wood and green sets for it. Also removed the big flashhider and replaced it with the correct Cetme one, and added the bayo lug. Looks great, now if it went bang reliably...

Gary

Semper Fi

I purchased my Cetme a while back when they came with real wood stocks. Its an awesome gun I got a good one when it was a real crap shoot if you got a good one. Its the smoothest semi auto i have ever fired. The recoil is like my ruger 10/22 and i'm very impressed with it. Using south african 308 ball ammo it shoots a tad to the left of the "X" @ 100yds. its so close i'm not touching it. The Cetme was one of my very first rifles in 308.

Now the only down side is the charging handle I guess I have to get use to it.

JP, I do but like the idea of being able to change it on whim in about 3 minutes depending on my mood![grin]

Gary

cetme_g.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom