[cerberus]: Swinger Target

DemonChronicles

NES Member
Hey man, gotta say, what an awesome job you've done on these swinger targets.

swinger.jpg

Well done, can't wait to try it out this weekend.

BTW, you got a direct line with shipping or something? One day? WOW!!

[thumbsup]

I have one (22) and must admit that i have shot the sh!t out of it. It almost time for me to upgrade to the big one. I am just waiting for my Realtor's for sale sign to finally finish falling apart before i commit to buying a centerfire swinger target. The build quality is wonderful and compared to some of the other crap i have bought, this one (22) has been wonderful.

[cerberus];3092645 said:
Did you get a chance to try it out over the weekend?

I did indeed sir! What a blast.

My two 13 year old boys were sitting around, INSIDE the house, playing Call Of Duty instead of getting outdoors on a nice day.

I went upstairs and said, enough of this fake ass video bullshit, you're coming with me to the range.

Now they won't shut up about taking them back...LOL!

The swingers are great fun, glad I got them from you.

BTW, let me know when you're ready to make the target plates out of AR500. I will definitely be interested in them.

Thanks again.

Very nice targets....I've got an MGM Swinger for 223/556 and pistol and a shooting tree for the same.....stee is lots of fun....can't stand paper anymore....are those for 22?

Very nice targets....I've got an MGM Swinger for 223/556 and pistol and a shooting tree for the same.....stee is lots of fun....can't stand paper anymore....are those for 22?

I have a small stake in swinger that I make for .22lr and then I have the bigger center fire swinger that is good for center fire pistol. For my larger stand I have come out with some .22LR plates, and I can also do custom size paddles on request.

.22 Stake in swinger
IMAG0545.jpg

Center Pistol Swinger
IMG_8677.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to hear it, I like hearing all the positive feed back.

I'll let everyone know when I can offer AR500. If I can get a handful more people in the group by, I will let you know.

I did indeed sir! What a blast.

My two 13 year old boys were sitting around, INSIDE the house, playing Call Of Duty instead of getting outdoors on a nice day.

I went upstairs and said, enough of this fake ass video bullshit, you're coming with me to the range.

Now they won't shut up about taking them back...LOL!

The swingers are great fun, glad I got them from you.

BTW, let me know when you're ready to make the target plates out of AR500. I will definitely be interested in them.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom