Case for Guns: Woman Calls 9/11 on Home Intruder — Dispatcher Tells Her, ‘I Have No One to Send…Can You Ask Him to Leave?’ Brutally Raped

NES as someone is trying to break in:
View attachment 832740
NES once illegal entry by assailant is made:
View attachment 832741
Once police finally arrive:
View attachment 832742
Sort of like those nightmares where you are back in school and not ready for a test, I have one every so often where people are trying to break in and I can’t find any ammo to match the firearms I have. I have made sure this will not happen in real life, but man is it one hell of a nightmare dream.

Sort of like those nightmares where you are back in school and not ready for a test, I have one every so often where people are trying to break in and I can’t find any ammo to match the firearms I have. I have made sure this will not happen in real life, but man is it one hell of a nightmare dream.
I have those, but the mag is 2" wide and full of stuff that you'd see in a junk drawer so i usually end up just beating the guy with the gun.

I have those, but the mag is 2" wide and full of stuff that you'd see in a junk drawer so i usually end up just beating the guy with the gun.
For me it's, grab a 9mm pistol and only find .357 Mag ammo, or grab a 5.56 AR and only have mags full of 7.62. Grab the 12 gauge and find a box of .410 or 20, and I don't even own a shotgun that isn't a 12.

Mine is the trigger pull is 75 lbs and because of that I can't get the thing to shoot.

Most recent gun dream I had was I'm hauling an anti-tank rifle and wondering if it's got enough to punch thru a modern tank's rear and I have one round and need to find more ammo.

Then I woke up and thought to myself, "I could really use an anti-tank rifle"

They have been defunded.

I posted about that area years ago.

Its anarchy.

It’s the peoples responsibility to arm and protect themselves.
The county Sherriff was defunded and they only worked M-F 9-5.
She was talking to the Oregon State Police Dispatcher.
Maybe the OSP had someone an hour away or something but to tell that poor women they had nobody to send seems bizare.
This has to be fake. Does anyone have a link to a news story that isn’t Infowars?
Its real.
Ill get you a link.

Last edited:
OMG. That’s the good reason for arming up. I wonder is it worse now with all the defund businesses over the past few years.
I know my knowledge is becoming aged, but no, things have not gotten better any place I worked. Where I am, we still have pretty solid response.....even if they did put holes in my house.

The county Sherriff was defunded and they only worked M-F 9-5.
She was talking to the Oregon State Police Dispatcher.
Maybe the OSP had someone an hour away or something but to tell that poor women they had nobody to send seems bizare.

Its real.
Ill get you a link.
Thanks.

For me it's, grab a 9mm pistol and only find .357 Mag ammo, or grab a 5.56 AR and only have mags full of 7.62. Grab the 12 gauge and find a box of .410 or 20, and I don't even own a shotgun that isn't a 12.
Mine is grab the gun, aim at BG but the trigger is too heavy and it won't fire no matter how hard I squeeze...must be some Massachusetts PTSD from an old M&P lol...

I laughed out loud when I read Reptile's title to this thread. "Can you ask them to leave"
Then I read the last 2 words in the title. :(

Back
Top Bottom