Carrying in NH as a pizza guy

Anyone have any experience about carrying as a delivery person/pizza guy in NH? Are there any parts of the law that cause any problems as for carrying to the front door of a private residence? I'm talking concealed not open for a licensed NH resident. Its a job where you're an easy target in some less than pleasant areas dealing with less than awesome people all while carrying a large wad of cash at times, so its a pretty logical time to cc.

Just curious if anyone has experience in the matter or familiarity with any rsa's dealing with the topic.

the only restrictions would be placed by your employer, and I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

There are RSA's that apply if you are a security guard, but other than that there are none that I know of.

PS get pepper spray as a non lethal, less legal trouble first line of defense.

You can legally walk into anyone's residence armed. Your employer doesn't care about your life. Act accordingly.

Said pizza guy does not have concerns about the employer. As stated its just a pizza delivery job for a college student. You guys are quick, thanks for the fast response.

Back
Top Bottom