Carbine match at Independent Sportsman Club

Ed,
Not all matches are at close pistol distances. Remember what I said about choosing matches.

Oh I know, I have a case of practice ammo at home, and after this trip I am going to spend a lot of time with that rifle at the range trying to figure out if I really like it or not.

Ed what are the specs in your upper? It looks like a super smooth shooter.

It is a DD receiver with a 18 inch WOA rifle length gas system, JP low pro adjustable gas block, JP XL float tube, a custom brake and a fitted bolt in a lightened BCG. I had a friend put it together for me. It is a friggen race car, this was the first match I have shot with it and I am extremely happy with the way it performed.

No scores yet, if you look at the latest pattern of posting, it looks like he posts about a week after the match.

I know Paul has got very little help over there, so it's largely a one man operation there, no telling what he's got going on during the week that may prevent him from getting the scores done, could be plenty of family obligations, not all of us have shooting as their sole reason for being.

I am just curious if an AK beat all your fancy AR's

I bet it did.

not all of us have shooting as their sole reason for being.

What else is there? work?

I am just curious if an AK beat all your fancy AR's

I bet it did.

kim-jong-il-in-team-america.jpg

WooHoo the scores are up!
That grumpy, half blind, old guy (me) with the funny looking iron sighted AR didn't do too bad:)
I can't wait till the shotgun match and then the 3-gun.

Thanks again for putting on the match.

So did the AK shooter beat everyone?

David E.

WooHoo the scores are up!
That grumpy, half blind, old guy (me) with the funny looking iron sighted AR didn't do too bad:)
I can't wait till the shotgun match and then the 3-gun.
David E.

David,
You weren't the only grumpy, old guy. I'm not so blind, though. Good shooting with you on the squad. I too am looking forward to the shotgun next month.
Dan S

Back
Top Bottom