Capitol City Action Pistol New Shooter Clinic in Augusta, ME

We will holding our new shooters clinic on Saturday July 18th, with a special 6 stage classifier match taking place the following day on the 19th.

The cost for the clinic will be $20 with lunch included.
Registration will be from 8:30-9:00, at 9:00 there will be about an hour of classroom instruction and we will be heading straight out to the range for various skill drills and instruction until around 1:00 when we will break for lunch. After lunch we will set up a 3 stage "mini" match for all of the attendees to get a feel for how a USPSA match is run and scored.

Requirements:
1) Handgun with at least two magazines or speedloaders (if shooting a revolver). If you would like to attend the clinic and do not have a firearm to shoot, please let me know ahead of time and I can make arrangements to have a gun for you to use. You will just be responsible for bringing ammo.
2) Holster which attaches to a belt and completely covers the trigger of the gun.
3) at least 200 rounds of ammo.
4) Eye and ear protection.
5) Clothes for the elements as this will be a rain or shine event.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all. [email protected]

Sunday the 19th will be a special 6 stage classifier match.
Cost for this match will be $20 ($10 for anyone who attended the clinic the previous day)
Registration will be at 8:30-9:00, safety meeting at 9:00 with shooting starting at 9:30.
Round count will be roughly 120

Back
Top Bottom