• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cape Man Shot dead by Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Producer

NES Member
Alleged guman killed by police
EASTHAM - Police confirmed this morning that a suspect in a shooting at the Eastham Police Station died after being shot shortly before midnight last night off of Samoset Road.
"Around four rounds were shot into the front of the building," Eastham Police Lt. Kenneth Roderick said about the shots at the police station last night. The suspect was apparently driving by the station when he allegedly pulled out a gun and fired the shots.

At 11 p.m. SWAT teams from Barnstable and Yarmouth were deployed in the area of Great Pond Road and Samoset Road in what officers described as a tense scene.

The suspect was initially thought to be barricaded in a residence but was later said to have left the home.

Investigators at the Eastham Police Station photographed apparent bullet holes from earlier in the night.

Police found the suspect off of Samoset Road at approximately 11:43 p.m., according to a police press release.

The suspect was shot and taken to Cape Cod Hospital where he died shortly before 1 a.m.

Police have not released the name of the suspect and have directed all inquiries to Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe.

Roderick said the District Attorney's office would hold a press conference to release more information later this morning.

Read today's online update for developing information

-By Patrick Cassidy

I am surprised this is on the Cape. Robberies and violence seems to be a new theme here.

I've not heard anything good about that Cape Cod Hospital. My friend went there a few years back he had a collapsed lung and they totally misdiagnosed it. He had to come back to Boston for proper treatment.

I go to Wellfleet and Eastham every year for vacation!!!!! What is goin on down there????

That idiot got what ge deserved....

I've not heard anything good about that Cape Cod Hospital. My friend went there a few years back he had a collapsed lung and they totally misdiagnosed it. He had to come back to Boston for proper treatment.

The guy was most likely shot in the head. Those are mostly, but not always fatal. Not a whole lot that CC Hospital could do about that.

Gary

The guy was most likely shot in the head. Those are mostly, but not always fatal. Not a whole lot that CC Hospital could do about that.

Gary

It was a true story about my friend at that hospital but I was just joking about the hospital in regard to saving that guy's life.

LOL, I work here. I am about 100 feet from the man's corpse.

I can address the case, but I would say the Cardiac surgery surpasses any Boston Hospital. Because we have the best Boston Doctors and the Nurse to Patient Ratio is good.

As far as other situations Boston is very good at emergency surgery. But dis this guy really need it?

LOL, I work here. I am about 100 feet from the man's corpse.

I can address the case, but I would say the Cardiac surgery surpasses any Boston Hospital. Because we have the best Boston Doctors and the Nurse to Patient Ratio is good.

As far as other situations Boston is very good at emergency surgery. But dis this guy really need it?

No, things worked out just fine....IMO...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom