• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cancelling Manville USPSA

Sorry for the late update people, but under the current proposed format, after following comments and speaking to others who run matches, those who help me, and my own feelings on it, I'm not going to run anything this year. Perhaps next year, as was mentioned, maybe a special classifier match. I want to thank those of you who have come out and supported the club over the years, those who have helped me out, who have been many over the years, and I'd like to thank the club for the use of their facility for the almost 20 years i've been shooting there on the 3rd sundays.
Now, go support Pelham's match, they have a great group of guys starting that up.

Matt Thanks for running these matches at Manville for so long. I really enjoyed shooting there. With the limited support you had you did a great job.

When I was able to go, I always enjoyed Manville. First with Paul, then with you. Very sorry to see it end even though I have not been able to attend any matches for a few years now.

Thanks, Matt and all that helped. See you somewhere.

That sucks but you did everything you could to keep it going. Always had fun shooting down there with you and the regulars. third club this year (if you include the pseudo-USPSA at Independent). FUDDs are picking us off one at a time it seems [sad2]

Matt,

Thank you for running matches at Manville! It was always great shooting there and see the people.

Also, Manvile is so close.

I will miss the events.

Last edited:
Hey Matt,
Thanks for all the great shoots and hard work you put in. My son and I liked shooting at Manville. We were never disappointed there.

Hopefully we'll run into you shooting knock-down steel over at Wallum Lake this season.

-Cuz.

Thanks for all your work Matt. Hope to see you at Pelham Sunday? You can shoot with no worries and laugh at me running round like a chicken with its heas cut off.
-craig

Thanks Matt for organizing and running all those matches. It is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you just enjoy shooting a match and not working you ass off.

That sucks but you did everything you could to keep it going. Always had fun shooting down there with you and the regulars. third club this year (if you include the pseudo-USPSA at Independent). FUDDs are picking us off one at a time it seems [sad2]

Clubs come and go, though it's usually worker burnout rather than gun control advocated on gun club boards. We've added Hopkinton, Maine and Pelham in recent years, plus the steel from Independent lives on at Hopkinton.

Back
Top Bottom