*Canceled* Bass River 11/2 Steel Match *canceled*

Will we be able to shoot two divisions? Rimfire carbine and pistol caliber carbine?

Yes, of course rimfire! Up to two divisions max just gotta pay the extra fee.

First gun $10.00
Second Gun $10.00

Good timing. WPRC just cancelled their last steel match of the year so you are the only game in town on 11/2. The fall is my favorite season to visit the Cape.

A little advance warning would have been nice. I had to choose between the NH steel match and the Cape. I chose the Cape and now I'm screwed.

40mph wind, 100% chance of rain?
I have "embraced a lot of suck" at matches in the past but 40mph wind is a good enough reason to cancel a match in my book. If the steel were heavy enough to not get blown over , it would take like a 500 S&W to knock it down.

A little advance warning would have been nice. I had to choose between the NH steel match and the Cape. I chose the Cape and now I'm screwed.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Gary,
Great minds think alike!
Hope to see you at a match next year!
David

Last edited:
40mph wind, 100% chance of rain?
I have "embraced a lot of suck" at matches in the past but 40mph wind is a good enough reason to cancel a match in my book. If the steel were heavy enough to not get blown over , it would take like a 500 S&W to knock it down.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Gary,
Great minds think alike!
Hope to see you at a match next year!
David

Thanks David, I will not know anything until April but I am hoping to be back by June

Hey Gammon... life's a bitch. Don't be a dick.

You wanna set up and run a match in a heavy nor' easter' be my guest.

Last edited:
Ya' know, I was thinking of you guys on match day. [smile]

Unfortunately, I was in Sonoma, CA for a destination wedding where daughter #2 and granddaughter #1 were bridesmaid and flower girl. We started out the day at Chateau St. Jean with a library tasting of their finest Reserve wines and had lunch at Benziger Family Vineyards with the owners under sunny skies and 79 degree temps. Wedding later that afternoon in the Gardens at Cornerstone and danced all night under the stars. But my family wasn't happy with me since all I did all day was complain about missing the Steel Challenge match. [laugh2]

We can still shoot steel outdoors in New Bedford after Thanksgiving, yes? [rofl]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom