can someone identify this weapon?

I guess I'm an evil person. I kind of enjoy watching videos of moronic idiots killing themselves while drifting on public streets. Seems like karma to me.

I guess I'm an evil person. I kind of enjoy watching videos of moronic idiots killing themselves while drifting on public streets. Seems like karma to me.
thats what attracted me to video in the first place and then i saw this guy going full auto.

WTF is that video and why does he just walk up and shoot a couple hundred rounds into the air? Nobody even flinches. I thought he was going to mow down the little kids.

Some of the saudi ones are pretty epic, like chunks of arms and stuff flying out of the cars.... alpo chunks. [rofl] Some of those drifters have serious talent, but some of them are just straight up retarded.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

WTF is that video and why does he just walk up and shoot a couple hundred rounds into the air? Nobody even flinches. I thought he was going to mow down the little kids.

Old video, some guy commemorating his kids first day of school.... [rofl]

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom