Can someone Identify this firearm?

Hezbollah.jpg

I grabbed this off of the Drudge report and was curious what model it is. At frist I thought it might be an HK but not sure.

It's definitely a decocker, and does look a lot like one of the Ruger P models, but there are some differences. There's no slide release visible, and the markings on the slide a different from the usual Ruger ones.

Hezbollah.jpg

Ken

Could it be a copy licensed by ruger and made by someone else like the manurhin ppk's made by the french? that would account for the different slide markings

It's probably an airsoft gun, made to look like a P-89. It's deffinitley missing some stuff, like the slide release, Ruger markings on the slide, and the hammer isn't right.

My first thought on the missing slide release was it might have been a reversed image, but the pins on the frame don't look right for that and there's no visible extractor either. Also in the blowup it looks like there may be a notch on the slide. I did a search for airsoft rugers & all the ones I saw had the slide release as well.

My guess is a copy like mentioned above or a hack job on the slide release. Possibly a hack job on an airsoft...?

Uncle Fester said:
It's probably an airsoft gun, made to look like a P-89. It's deffinitley missing some stuff, like the slide release, Ruger markings on the slide, and the hammer isn't right.
Y'know, now that you mention it, it does look like the whole thing is plastic.

looking at the enlargement it doesn't even look like it's real. It reminds me of the yellow rubber guns we use in class for the students to practice stances. It looks like one molded piece.

Back
Top Bottom