Can military police purchase LEO firearms in MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, another "how do i get a new glock thread"...

the answer is "no", btw.

hypothetically if you find a dealer willing to put themself on the line? cool. whatever you do--don't post about it.

65473d1204342910-galactus-vs-imperiex-not..shit.again.jpg

i see these threads a lot. is glock the only type of ag-list gun a leo can buy? or are they allowed to buy anything on the eops approved list, regardless of if it's on the ag list or not? just wondering why i never see a can i buy x,y or z thread, it's always glock.

Just as the title says.. I have been trying to get a gen 3 or gen 4 glock, new, for a while now. Any comments? Answers?

the answer is "no", btw.

hypothetically if you find a dealer willing to put themself on the line? cool. whatever you do--don't post about it.

In MA, only SP, Sherriff & local LEO may purchase NEW Glocks. In free states, the special police pricing from Glock is extended to MP.

i see these threads a lot. is glock the only type of ag-list gun a leo can buy? or are they allowed to buy anything on the eops approved list, regardless of if it's on the ag list or not? just wondering why i never see a can i buy x,y or z thread, it's always glock.

LEO's may by any firearm that is listed on the EOPS Approved Roster. There is NO AG-list for firearms. The AG does have the restriction on NEW Glock sales are only to LEO's.

so some animals really are more equal than others, very interesting. [angry]

Yep. Been that way since Glock sales to civilians were banned by the state for what seems like no apparent reason. It smells like a backroom deal type of situation. [rolleyes]

Especially with most Glocks on the Approved Firearm Roster.

In MA, only SP, Sherriff & local LEO may purchase NEW Glocks. In free states, the special police pricing from Glock is extended to MP.

Actually, in free states the list of people who qualify for Glock's blue label pricing is rather extensive.

-Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City. (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
-EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
-Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
-Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
-State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.)
-State Licensed Armed Security Officers
-Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
-LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
-GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) members with current gun purchase card.

They used to also include anyone with a commercial pilot license and all TSA employees, but I think that went away in the past year or two.

Yep. Been that way since Glock sales to civilians were banned by the state for what seems like no apparent reason. It smells like a backroom deal type of situation. [rolleyes]

Especially with most Glocks on the Approved Firearm Roster.

It is because they don't have safeties and can pass through a metal detector and hold lots and lots of boolits.

(insert massive sarcasm)

Well after months and months of searching, I found a place that sells brand new gen3 and gen4 glocks at a HUGE DISCOUNT ($130 off retail) for all military members. Regardless of MOS.

SEND me a PM for details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom