camo vs tactical

so im in the market for a monster chill and i have noticed there is 5 tactical black bows at about 300$ less for every lost camo bow on ebay ... do you think you are putting yourself at a disadvantage with a tactical bow? I mean id think the answer is an obvious yes , but to what extent. How many guys hunt with tactical bows ? like to hear some thoughts on it

Disadvantage in what manner? same bow side by side "tactical" black or camo...they are both going to do the same thing.

maybe im just over thinking it , the black is all with blue accents , and there has been alot of articles about how blue stands out so strongly to deer ... i figure any compromise of in your hunt is a disadvantage , do you guys hunt with black bows ?

Deer see the blue color spectrum pretty well from what I've read...I don't currently hunt with a black bow but, that doesn't mean I wouldn't...yup if you like it buy...your overthinking it a bit

You realize people used to harvest deer before tactical or camo bows were around. You are over thinking

This X a million. My uncles were harvesting deer in the 60's and 70's wearing carhaart coveralls. The camoflage/ammo thing is the marketers way of seperating your money from your wallet.....no different than the whiz bang fishing lures that come out all the time.......I still nail bass with red devils and rooster tails that I was using int he early 80s!

Yeah.....its good to have a little camo hear and there but jeeeeesus h it seems like the ammo/arrow/clothing thing for hunting is just getting crazy.

Fred certainly had some success over the years.......I don't think he used a bow that had camo paint on it[smile]

untitled.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom