Cambridge: Workplace Shooting

uzi

http://wbztv.com/local/cambridge.office.shooting.2.920058.html

Gunman On The Loose In Cambridge
CAMBIRDGE (WBZ) ―

The incident happened outside Baystate Pool Supplies on Smith Street.

Police are looking for a suspect who was involved in a shooting in Cambridge Tuesday afternoon.

The incident happened outside Baystate Pool Supplies on Smith Street.

The person who was shot is said to be in critical condition at a local hospital.

Police have not released any information about why the shooting may have happened, but WBZ Radio has learned it involved employees.

Cambridge police, state police and K9 units are combing the scene, looking for clues and the suspect.

Police will be holding a news conference about the shooting at 2 p.m.

Police will be holding a news conference about the shooting at 2 p.m.

To blame law-abiding gun owners and make them look evil and make it harder for them to protect themselves while doing nothing to stop criminals.

To blame law-abiding gun owners and make them look evil and make it harder for them to protect themselves while doing nothing to stop criminals.

Same thought as I had. How about instead of having 19 people behind the podium looking serious for the camera they have 19 people out in the streets looking for the suspect and have a Desk Sgt. send the Press an email press release?

A man can dream...

I just saw an article where it said:

Cops are hunting a gunman who blasted an employee at an office building in West Cambridge this morning.

So, is blasted a more impactful word than shot? Or did the gunman have a new blaster pistol? If so I need to get one so I can have a blaster under my kilt.

Gah! You said 'impactful'!

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

Maybe the perp. found one of these blasters....

mars_attacks.jpg

I've been there before to pick up some chlorine tablets for my work. On the other side of cambridge but I can hear it now, "why does someone need a gun anyway".

I just saw an article where it said:

Cops are hunting a gunman who blasted an employee at an office building in West Cambridge this morning.

So, is blasted a more impactful word than shot? Or did the gunman have a new blaster pistol? If so I need to get one so I can have a blaster under my kilt.

Well, if the gun was a wheelie or coachman, what is the fun in that? If it was an Evil Black Rifle, OH my GOD!

Cops are hunting a gunman who meat tenderized, pureed and unleashed holy hell with an Assault Rifle on an employee at an office building in West Cambridge this morning.

Back
Top Bottom