• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Calling all women who are gun owners.

The Bride doesn't do NES, and I don't do FacePalm

We complete each other.

(i) You must log in to continue.

41513425.jpg

"We complete each other."

Are you male or female? The Facebook page is for women gun owners in Massachusetts only, they check your F/B page to confirm that you are female. Best wishes

41513425.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
What do women only gun forums talk about? Inquiring minds want to know.

good for you folks on getting this started. i don't qualify to join, but wish all the best!!!!!!

Same thing they do with everything else. Discuss how big their husbands' guns are.

Disclosure: My wife is a member of said bookface page and my previous joke was misogynistic because Im a pig/male/rapist/fill in the blank.

You can openly admit that you carry a .380 without fear of ridicule :)

In all seriousness though, great job setting this up. I will definitely pass on to my better half.

I created the group, thanks for sharing it! I found the easiest way to share is a link.
We haven't talked about making sandwiches yet or the size of our guys guns. Just a bunch of chicks talking about guns and resources. I want women to be more empowered when talking about guns and thought an all girl group would be a good place to learn more.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1754857018116849?ref=bookmarks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait a minute, what we identify as a woman?

Sent from State prison using contraband cell phone.

Obama says it ok if your a male and identify as a woman or vis versa. You can pee in what ever bathroom you want, you can enter any dressing room you want. Why cant you self identify as a woman and be allowed into a woman's on Facebook page....Is that not discrimination? I wonder if Maura would stand for that.[rules]

LOL! It's actually a pretty lively group so far!
Showed it to my wife (LTC), but also suggested she not post anything identifying herself etc...example: a local hair stylist on a "women gun owner" FB site. If I'm a thief and on FB, and I know the small-town hairstylist is working today in her "Gun Free Zone", I'm fairly certain I know where her guns are when she's at work for eight or ten hours...
Just sayin' [wink]

Showed it to my wife (LTC), but also suggested she not post anything identifying herself etc...example: a local hair stylist on a "women gun owner" FB site. If I'm a thief and on FB, and I know the small-town hairstylist is working today in her "Gun Free Zone", I'm fairly certain I know where her guns are when she's at work for eight or ten hours...
Just sayin' [wink]

Excellent point. As prior military I am very aware of risks with sharing too much info and jeopardizing my own security. I try to be mindful of this in all of my personal and group communication on the interwebs. I also try to be mindful of it in moderating the group. Even though it is a closed group, "where there's a will there's a way" for creeps to get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my wife also joined and is very active in posting. She was hesitant at first but now she is getting a lot of positive responses to her post.

she says its very positive with no negative attitude at all

Back
Top Bottom