California woman accused of killing Home Depot employee says gun accidentally fired: 2nd Home Depot shooting in 2 weeks

Guess she didn't go through the safety class and permiting process:

Benicia Knapps, 32, is charged with murder and being a felon in possession of a firearm

Knapps is a licensed security guard and has a criminal history involving theft, records show, the news outlet said. Guillory has a pending criminal case in Berkeley, where he is charged with stealing $1,300 in uniforms and jerseys from a soccer store.

It's always the 'security guards'!

Last edited:
well, she can jump on the “ I wanna sue Sig “ wagon

my sig 320 went off all by itself…………….

DUPE! Can you be called out for duping yourself? You posted this earlier. Not the 2nd time in 2 weeks. This is the same incident, with more information be reported by FoxNews. But we already knew the names of the perps from updates in your other thread.

IDK all the facts, but lets say she never drew the gun and it did indeed go off on its own or something pulled the trigger while it was still holstered in some fashion, that's negligence on the person carrying or the pistol is defective.

I assume she drew the gun and pointed it, maybe didn't mean to pull the trigger but did. 25 years without parole is sufficient, but if she did shoot intentionally then put her in the electric chair and turn her even more black and charred than she already is.

DUPE! Can you be called out for duping yourself? You posted this earlier. Not the 2nd time in 2 weeks. This is the same incident, with more information be reported by FoxNews. But we already knew the names of the perps from updates in your other thread.

the dupes don’t bother me to much
must be the Alzheimer’s
it’s all new to me each time…

Son of a gun.

I thought the other post was about a dead 83 year old man.

I DUPED myself!!!!

Next article about the next Home Depot shooting - I’ll double check the facts!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom