Cali-Father shoots, kills home intruder in Lancaster

From the other day

Father shoots, kills home intruder in Lancaster

LANCASTER, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was fatally shot after allegedly breaking into a Lancaster home on Sunday.

The shooting happened around 6:45 a.m. in the 45100 block of Loma Vista Drive.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's detectives say the man got into the home through one of the downstairs rear windows and walked into an upstairs bedroom.

That's when the homeowner who feared for the safety of himself and his children grabbed a gun and fired a shot, hitting the suspect, according to authorities.

The family inside the home at the time was not injured.

It appears the same suspect may have tried to break into other homes in the neighborhood first. Doorbell video from one home shows the man on a front porch trying to enter.

On Tuesday, the county coroner's office identified the man as 27-year-old Michael Lashomb, and confirmed his cause of death was a gunshot wound to the head.

Residents of the neighborhood are feeling on edge about their own safety after the incident and say they believe their neighbor was justified in the shooting.

Some excellent off-road riding at nearby Gorman and lots of open land suitable for plinking. Old stomping ground for me and definitely not moonbat central. Cops are also likely to be chill.

Wait.

Are you picking on him for not doing a proper search by replying with a search result FOR HIS OWN THREAD?

I enjoy irony.

It appears that he has started two posts on the same topic, one from last Sunday, one from this morning.

The one from Sunday had 17 posts last time I looked, this will be post 13 (?) on the "dupe"

I'm not trying to be an ahole, I will admit I was lazy and did not reference the URL of the original post on the topic... it has been a long day.

Sorry if I offended anyone... my bad

It appears that he has started two posts on the same topic, one from last Sunday, one from this morning.

The one from Sunday had 17 posts last time I looked, this will be post 13 (?) on the "dupe"

I'm not trying to be an ahole, I will admit I was lazy and did not reference the URL of the original post on the topic... it has been a long day.

No, no. You’re good.

I’m just amazed he duped his own thread.

tenor.gif

If you could offend me I'd be very impressed

Back
Top Bottom