• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cabela's Ammo Thread (Availability, etc. )

I didn't notice or look for 7.62x39...

There was no 9mm, no .380

There was some .45 Win for 25 per box

After I maxed out of the .223 limit I didn't pay much attention...

yea same stocked up on 1000 rounds just this week. got to take advantage of zero interest credit cards. [smile]

East Hartford 223 rem Hornady 62gr FMJ HP Match $20 for 20. Put out 10 boxes as I got to the aisle. They may be rationing boxes onto the shelf.

They had 7.62/54R Herters stacked up.

Place was like walking through a wake today. Literally like a funeral for freedom while I walked around. Nothing but bolt guns on the shelves.

I don't think anyone knows yet. No clue how you get an 'ammunition certificate'. Not sure CT even knows.. One would assume a non-res handgun permit in CT would get you ammo, but that would make too much sense..

Yeah, sounds like i'd have to pay for the privilege of spending my money in the Nonstitution state. Let me think about that.

Lots of independence 5.56 55 grain $10.99 box and some cci mini mag $26.99 for 375 rounds
In east hartford

Just pick some up in Fort Worth Texas. They had 8 boxes left when I arrived. The limit was four grabbed 4 and out the door I went. Swung back around and the rest were gone. The place was packed! When I say packed I mean Disney like packed. It was a mad house.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

East Hartford has 9mm, 380, and limited 5.56. One box of .223 on the shelf. Limited on the .22 also.

East Hartford had basically nothing but odd calibers on the shelves when I was there yesterday. No problem ordering online and picking up in store though, which I did yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom