• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cabelas: 1896/K11, K11 and K31s for sale

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Just left Cabellas and they have a full rack of these rifles. $649 your pick. In very good shape. Haven’t seen this many rifles like this all together in a long time.

IMG_1094.JPG

Last edited:
Was pretty surprised myself. They've been having a lot more Milsurps there then most any other place I've seen.

Agreed, picked up a decent Enfield back in December, and I watch the Garands roll through not infrequently (top pricing however). Hell, even now they have a pair of m1 carbines.

Did you notice the price on the M-1 carbines?

One was like 1500, it had a lever safety, t3 barrel band, milled rear sight with windage adjustment? (looked different than my stamped one), and a really dark janky looking oval cut low wood stock.

There was another there for about 750, similar configuration. I made the assumption it was post war repro.

I should have looked harder at the first, but I already have one so I wasn't in a inspection mode.

I saw all those rifles about a week ago and a few more in the gun library. The prices seemed high to me. Pack and Postal had much better prices.

I saw all those rifles about a week ago and a few more in the gun library. The prices seemed high to me. Pack and Postal had much better prices.
Cabela's seems to charge over premium retail most times. I remember last year turning down a bubba f***ed Enfield for 375- would have pushed it to 700 to return it to original configuration. Gun was worth maybe 200 on the outside. Think I've seen them sell 91/30's for $330 too.

I don't think they're doing so well over on the used guns in berlin- the used racks are getting smaller and smaller, the same pieces of shit are there trip after trip and I rarely go.

Back
Top Bottom