CA - L.A. County Sheriff's Dept Destroys 8300 Firearms

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department will destroy 8,300 confiscated weapons Tuesday at a steel mill in Rancho Cucamonga.

The annual effort is known as Project Isaiah. The stash of weapons taken from criminals will be dumped from a series of tractor-trailers into the smelter at the Tamco Steel Mill, said Deputy Bill Brauberger, who described the event as a celebration for the Sheriff’s Department.....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...stroy-8300-weapons-seized-from-criminals.html.

[sad2]

Gee, I wonder out of those 8300 guns if any attempts were made by LASD to find out if some of them were stolen property?

No... all GUNS ARE EEEEEVIL and must be destroyed. [rolleyes]

-Mike

8300 X 500 = ? They couldnt have sold them to citizens with the proper license, its not like Cali doesnt need the money.

The truimph of emotion over reason. Objects, det to the fact that they exist, are evil, and by destroying them, the righetousness of the community is preserved.

In [very] olden times, an animal, generally a goat, had the sins of the village placed upon it, and it was driven out into the wilderness (origin of the term "scapegoat") to die.

Same thing, same result....

Look at the bright side. More money for the manufacturers, distributors, and Guns stores. More money means more power. Sucks, economically, for us end users but it actually may help our cause.

1.6 Million, plus the cost to destroy the guns.

The things I could do with 1.6Mil. You could buy 4000 dell PCs for the schools and actually do something for the children, instead of destroying a liquid asset and then twisting it into "it's for the children".

1.6 Million, plus the cost to destroy the guns.

The things I could do with 1.6Mil. You could buy 4000 dell PCs for the schools and actually do something for the children, instead of destroying a liquid asset and then twisting it into "it's for the children".
Bingo.

This article should have a rainbow over it with butterflies and children running barefoot. L.A. County is turning guns into steel for bridges...how symbolic. No longer can those evil guns tear apart neighborhoods...now they're going to bring people together and allow distant travelers to connect with one another. I think I just felt a tear of happiness run down my cheek.

Those poor guns. They didn't do anything wrong. They should melt down the criminals that used them in crimes.

Criminals don't melt well. But you could use the heat from their imolation to run a steam turbine to generate some electricity.

Criminals don't melt well. But you could use the heat from their imolation to run a steam turbine to generate some electricity.

Which would be good evidence that power really does come from the people governed.

Back
Top Bottom