C&R wait time?

je25ff

NES Member
I sent my application in about a month and a half ago. I'm thinking I'll be waiting a lot longer considering the current idiocy happening in Washington about gun control...

I sent mine last week, so it should be interesting in the wait. I'm not in a rush for it, so I can wait. It's not like a MA LTC application where you can't do anything without it.

I sent my application in about a month and a half ago. I'm thinking I'll be waiting a lot longer considering the current idiocy happening in Washington about gun control...

Did you see a charge on your credit card? 6 weeks is a long time for a C&R. My credit card was stolen after I sent it in so they had to send me back my form. With the small screw up it was still under a month.

With recent events, it might be taking a little longer.

I am going on 8 weeks from when the CC was charged. A lot of goverment workers take time off around now too. I am guessing that anyone who application is in right now should tack on an extra 3 or 4 weeks God only knows how many people actualy have to handle a application, and if even 1 of them is gone it backlogs the whole system...

I sent mine in 4 weeks ago, called end of last week, the told me it is a 60-90 day wait period, and that they were on my background, BTW my check cashed already, interestingly enough, they said they received my application on such and such a day... which happened to be a day or two AFTER the check cashed.

Back
Top Bottom