• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

C&F Guns - Middleboro

Called the phone 508 946 4867 Now called The gun runner 395 wareham st. will be opened Tuesday. New address, same phone number.

Last edited:
Considering how small and cramped the old store was, I take this as a positive sign. Nice guys, I enjoy going there just for the entertainment value.

C&F

I was there a month ago they said they were moving to a larger facility in the near future so I guess its going on

they could use it....it was pretty small but really nice folks there

Considering how small and cramped the old store was, I take this as a positive sign. Nice guys, I enjoy going there just for the entertainment value.

Email I got from John this morning.....

Probably won't be officially opened until next Tuesday, but it's right on Route 28 toward S. Middleboro. It across the street from what was the Petersen Motel (now The Relax Inn) and right besideSkyline Granite and Marble.

Email I got from John this morning.....

Probably won't be officially opened until next Tuesday, but it's right on Route 28 toward S. Middleboro. It across the street from what was the Petersen Motel (now The Relax Inn) and right besideSkyline Granite and Marble.

I called them last night same info. They are closed until tuesday.

He said a while back they were going to move.....guess they finally did. They needed more room. Saturday mornings were a sardine can feeling [wink]

I was driving by today and The Gunrunner was open for business. Nice shop with 2 display cases of hand guns, long guns on the back wall and on the floor. Ammo behind the counter. Picked up a box of 38 special UMC, and a can of Federal 325 count 22LR both were $22.99 each. Did not ask about limits.

Nice open space compared to the old C&F, and they should do well in the new location.

Hope the pricing stays as low as it always has been!!!!! My favorite gun shop in mass bar none!

Just stopped in the new shop, really nice and a great set-up. No more nut to but, very spacious. They should do great in there. I also saw some CCI 22lr

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I stopped in earlier this week just to take a look around. Still nice guys and John is as entertaining as ever. :) The shop looks great and they have room to display more stuff.

The woman there (who was very nice, even gave my daughter cookies by the way) would not sell me a brick of cci 22lr because she said they have a 300 round limit (box was 325 I think). Yet all the bricks on the shelf had price tags on them.

I then asked about 40 range ammo. There were stacks on the shelf, again with pricetags, and I was told it was not for sale.

Why have priced stock on your shelves if it was not for sale??? I left there scratching my head. Probably won't be back.

Not typical. Actually, I think the only time I saw a woman working there was once when John's wife (I think) was covering while he was out. In your case, I think she was maybe confused by John's instructions. Which I could see happening.

About the friendliest shop owners I've seen around.

The woman there (who was very nice, even gave my daughter cookies by the way) would not sell me a brick of cci 22lr because she said they have a 300 round limit (box was 325 I think). Yet all the bricks on the shelf had price tags on them.

I then asked about 40 range ammo. There were stacks on the shelf, again with pricetags, and I was told it was not for sale.

Why have priced stock on your shelves if it was not for sale??? I left there scratching my head. Probably won't be back.

Back
Top Bottom