Buying bulk ammunition?

btnh6668

NES Member
Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy bulk ammunition in Mass. If you guys know of any dealers in the area who has bulk amo for a reasonable price that would be great. Im mostly looking for 9mm and 7.62x39.

Thanks in advance

Dicks sporting goods have pistol ammo on sale through the end of this week.

7.62X39 in case lots is drying up as the cost skyrockets.
Its the luck of the draw lately. When you find it, buy it.

Dicks sporting goods have pistol ammo on sale through the end of this week.

7.62X39 in case lots is drying up as the cost skyrockets.
Its the luck of the draw lately. When you find it, buy it.

the dicks sale price on 9mm was 9.98 bucks a box (case price)!!!. It was 7.98 a few weeks ago

If you don't care about it being from wallyworld, the Super WM in Amherst NH usually has several cases of Winchester White Box 9mm. I bought a few cases the last time I was there. The price then was 19.99/100. Haven't checked current prices and availability in a while so it may be all gone. I always shop in NH....NO SALES TAX.

Haven't found a good 7.62x39 source in a while.

ammo

how long does anyone think the surplus will last,when 1000s are buying case lots it wont go long.I am reading about 15 gun sites and people all over are buying by the case.and a lot are shooting 500 rds on a weekend.buy the loading tools and reload your brass.lee is selling like mad,they seem to be the biggest tool company and the least expensive.I have about 15 of there 6 cavity molds.[rolleyes][grin]

Back
Top Bottom