buying an ak in nh with a ct ccwp/hunting lic?

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
i am asking for a friend. he is looking to get his hands on a WASR in 5.45. They stopped importing them to CT as far as i can tell because i cant find one anywhere around here especially for under $700. I got mine 3-4 years ago for $350 brand new. as far as i know, 5.45 AK style rifles are legal in CT. I was told by a dealer that they just wont ship them here anymore. So, if we were to go to NH and try to buy a WASR over the counter and bring it back to CT (avoiding the commiewealth at all costs) would we be within the boundaries of law? would they sell us one? if so, where is a decent place in NH to buy WASR's? thanks

Send Jim a PM he owns Manchester Firing Line, or give them a call and ask for him.

Why are you bringing up your hunting and pistol licenses?

Neither are necessary to buy firearms in NH. Or most states for that matter.

Send Jim a PM he owns Manchester Firing Line, or give them a call and ask for him.

ok, i was going to do that but i didnt know if they sold guns there or if it was just a range

Why are you bringing up your hunting and pistol licenses?

Neither are necessary to buy firearms in NH. Or most states for that matter.

pretty sure in ct you need a hunting license or a permit to carry to buy one without a wait. sorry i dont follow the laws. thats why i asked.

They sell guns, and have announced plans to open a gun sales only location in addition to the range/store.

Jim is a member here, his user id is MFLR

Back
Top Bottom