Bushmaster magazines

I may be buying a Bushmaster .223 on the Tax Free day. How are their mags. compared to others. I did find a place that will ship hi-caps to Mass. if you have a Class A LTC.

What would you suggest?

Thanks.

Well, for them to be MA legal they have to be preban... not sure if
BM was making mags then or not....

All that aside, if they're USGI spec mags, basically they're more or
less all the same damned thing, save for like rejected ones,
etc. They'll probably work just fine. I prefer to have Magpul
anti tilt followers in my mags, but I put them in nearly every USGI mag
I own, regardless of who makes it.

-Mike

Just about all GI mags work great, why waste money on a more expensive mag. The biggest rip off are the Colt mags; they never made their own.

I've gotten a ton of AR mags from various companies. Most mags are just stamped witht the companies name on them to jack the price up and put them with there guns. The bushmaster is no exception. I bought 3 mags for my bushy and there no differant than any other comapies I have boughten. The one thing I do do is replace the followers. I prefer the green. Just my feelings.

Try the magpul pmags they are failry inexpensive (about $15) Ive heard nothing but great things about these mags. Im gonna order about 20 of em at once

Just watch AR15.com's Equipment Exchange forum for a couple of days. There's always pretty decent deals on USGI pre-bans. Of course, for those people in free states there are even better deals on new full cap. USGI's......infuriating.

Back
Top Bottom