Burglars steal dozens of weapons from Dragonman gun store

Reptile

NES Member
Burglars steal dozens of weapons from Dragonman gun store; owner says they’re lucky to be alive
Dragonman gun store owner says he would have shot burglars if he had caught them
Four thieves smashed their way into the Dragonman gun store and shooting range in Colorado Springs and stole 65 guns, and the shop’s owner said Monday they’re lucky he wasn’t there at the time.

“There’s a lot of idiots out there,” said Mel “Dragon Man” Bernstein, owner of a gun museum, the Dragonman gun store and shooting range in Colorado Springs that was burglarized Sunday night. “I’m the most armed man in America. I have over 200 machine guns in my name. If I had been there they would have gotten shot in the head.”

Bernstein said while he was at dinner Sunday night, several of his 35 video surveillance cameras filmed four skinny, masked, hooded “young kids” as they stole his truck and crashed through an electrically charged fence and a metal garage barrier to get inside his gun warehouse and range at 1200 Dragonman Dr.

“They took whatever they could get in six minutes and took off,” he said.

cont...

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/2...nman-gun-store-owner-says-theyre-lucky-alive/

Shit, i guess when you post online this is more likely to happen...
Its all these gun owners providing guns to criminals by not securing them/sarcasm
I think the electric fence is a nice touch.

Some how the media will make it out to be dragonmans fault. I hope the muesam and NFA items are much more secure.

Then they'd say hes gone to far by setting up claymores.

I've learned not to read the comments on any news article gun related. Actually l, I don't ever read them. People are do stupid, it's a wonder some of them can survive daily life

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom