Bud's Guns deal

Bud's Gun Shop sucks. They will not ship ANY semi-auto rifles to MA. That is their policy and you can read it on their website...nothing to do with any laws they just choose not to. Don't send any money to ANY company that has a policy like this.

I'm sure its not just because they don't like to ship them to MA, it probably has more to do with our retarded laws that require lawyers to tell you even as much as you MAY be committing a felony or 11.

Mike

They have the same no-semi rifles to CT policy. I've spoken to them about it and they have no interest in changing the policy and the staff member I spoke to said that it's because of CT's AWB and that they don't want the hassle of getting into a pissing match with our AG if someone cries about it even though the law is very specific about what is acceptable and unacceptable.

Bud's Gun Shop sucks. They will not ship ANY semi-auto rifles to MA. That is their policy and you can read it on their website...nothing to do with any laws they just choose not to. Don't send any money to ANY company that has a policy like this.

I am not sure that I can get all worked up about a company covering its own ass here.

I am not sure that I can get all worked up about a company covering its own ass here.

It has nothing to do with them covering their own ass. They are refusing to ship MA legal guns to MA because they are pussies. These are the same guns you can get shipped to FFls here from just about any other supplier but they choose not to. So if they do not want to ship us MA legal semi-auto long guns why should we support them buying any other long guns, accessories, etc.?

It has nothing to do with them covering their own ass. They are refusing to ship MA legal guns to MA because they are pussies. These are the same guns you can get shipped to FFls here from just about any other supplier but they choose not to. So if they do not want to ship us MA legal semi-auto long guns why should we support them buying any other long guns, accessories, etc.?

Exactly, Even if its one hell of a deal. Still wont do it just on principle, cause all you're doing is encouraging that type of thought process.

If they dont want my money F'em

Back
Top Bottom