Buds Gun SHop MA shotgun Policy/ questions on other online sites

Buds is just one of hundreds of out of state businesses that will not ship anything into MA because the AG has (illegally) bullied them into that position.

If it was that I'd understand. It's not. They WILL ship "preban" glocks to MA at inflated prices. They won't ship MA compliant handguns to MA. F buds.

dont be shocked if kittery wont sell you a pistol grip shotgun....their policies change every time ive been in there over the past 10 years.
Have not been there in 5 years. so where talking a 15 year stretch. I have scored some great deals on used guns there. My Dad calls it the dump, where all shit guns go to be racked for ever. It does seem that way if you go there often.....same used guns time after time.

As for supporting local business. This is hard to do sometimes. Please tell me there is not a big savings on a mossberg shotgun from buds vs just about any local MA gun shop....please. un fortunately sometimes local business does not support buyers wallets.
When I purchased my Citori Ultra XT(used) shotgun there where 5 shops in mass that had what I was looking for...only problem they where 500.00 more than kittery. whats a man to do?

I have a simular rant going on in the mil surps section. Particular FFL doesnt have his own policies he has own source of sercret laws!

Last edited:
Buds is just one of hundreds of out of state businesses that will not ship anything into MA because the AG has (illegally) bullied them into that position.

Nein, they are just Puds... if the AG actually threatened them it would be a different story.

-Mike

dont be shocked if kittery wont sell you a pistol grip shotgun...

They may not be able to.

If it's a PGO shotgun, the ATF has dictated that they can only be acquired in one's state of residence (and only by those 21+).

Last edited:
Went up to Dicks Sporting Goods in NH picked up a Mossy, registered it on EFA-10 so its all good, Screw Buds I told them i will never ever do business with them.

If it was that I'd understand. It's not. They WILL ship "preban" glocks to MA at inflated prices. They won't ship MA compliant handguns to MA. F buds.

I called them on 9/27 to see if they would ship a surplus SIG P6 (on the approved list) and they said they don't ship any handguns at all to MA.

Also because of this policy I will never shop at Buds

"Puds gun shop" has their own retarded policies that have nothing to do with the law.

Buds has stupid policies

Buds can go eff themselves.

Don't buy any thing from Buds by local support you local gun shop

Screw Buds I told them i will never ever do business with them.

I like Buds and have bought several firearms from them with no problems at all.

Great prices, too!

I like Buds and have bought several firearms from them with no problems at all.

Great prices, too!

That's because you don't live in MA. Buds refuses to deal with MA, except when they can rip us off with old Glocks. Either follow the actual laws or rationally decide you don't want to deal with learning them. You can't have it both ways.

Back
Top Bottom