Buck Rub Sporting - Orange, MA

I've been in there a few times.it is a small hole in the wall type place.parking sucks,the owner also owns the body repair shop housed in the same building so his "parking lot" is also the storage area for what work he has coming in and going out.prices are what i consider in the high end range but sometimes you can get them down if they have something you are intrested in.
i dont make it a point to visit there but when i am out that way i will stop in sometimes to see if he has anything of intrest. last time i was there the ammo selection was limited to the basic hunting type calibers and shotgun loads.the gun selection was limited to mostly shotguns and a few rifles,little in the way of handguns.although this may have changed a bit since i went,it's been a few years since i stopped in.
if you are passing through Orange for any reason then it maybe worth the stop but i would'nt make it a point to go out of my way to stop there though.

The owner is family, but that wouldn't stop me from posting a fair review. Hes very friendly and a pleasure to do business with, but he does have limited stock. He will get you what you need if he doesn't have it for fair prices compared to the next closest dealers. Its the kind of gun shop you find jewels in sometimes. The last time I was in there he had a couple of Benelli M4s, but they already had deposits on them.[thinking]

Back
Top Bottom