Brother of shooting victim Liquarry Jefferson accepts plea deal

The brothers’ mother, Lakeisha Gadson, 32, who allegedly condoned the presence of the loaded, unlocked gun in their Seaver Street apartment, is awaiting trial on multiple charges, including involuntary manslaughter.

I don't mind the deal the kid got. It is this one that shouldn't get to cop a squat, more or less a plea. Some supervision we had here.

More...this AM

Judge tells teen to avoid his mom after DYS hitch

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1125633

On top of that the sentence of getting a job is ridiculous given the 8th grade education. DYS custody isn’t going to give him (or force him) to get his GED or Diploma, but the court needs to order them (and him) to obtain it. If society is going to pay for his incarceration for the next 5 years in the hope that he’ll turn around then that’s the very least we should demand. Educated children don’t stab other children over juice boxes. Rumor is – that DYS is a joke and is laughed at by these kids…

Are you kidding me?!!!!!!!!

Faces 30 years and gets probation?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are these the same people who blamed GOAL and the NRA for the death of Liquarry?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I was going to go back and dig up Meninio's quote from the Boston Glob...just to remind everyone and then decided it wasn't worth my time.

The Glob has another one today...about an NRA Member endorsing Obama. Hold on and I'll post it soon.

Back
Top Bottom